Cookies are pieces of code installed in your browser that assist us in providing you with content, according to our terms and as per your consent. The installation of cookies is based on your consent, and you can always freely withdraw the consent by following the steps described here.
How to provide or withdraw consent to the installation of cookies.
For this website, the Owner and Data Controller is: School of Content, Spoorstraat 28, 1815BK, Alkmaar, The Netherlands.
Contact e-mail: email@example.com.
Types of cookies used by this website
We use session cookies, which expire after a short time or when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which remain stored in your browser for a set period of time.
- Authentication and security
This type of cookies helps us detect and fight spam and protect your security. They also help to remember data about your browser and preferences, such as settings and privacy choices you've made, your preferred language and so on.
- Advertising cookies
This type of service allows user data to be utilized for advertising purposes. Please note that although we don't display ads on this website, you may still receive advertising on other websites and applications that use advertising technology. To learn more about this and to opt out, visit the Your Online Choices site, or if you're located outside of the European Union, visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html.
- Google Ad Manager cookies
These cookies allow the Owner to run advertising campaigns in conjunction with external advertising networks that the Owner, unless otherwise specified in this document, has no direct relationship with. In order to opt out from being tracked by various advertising networks, users may make use of Youronlinechoices. In order to understand Google's use of data, consult Google's partner policy. Users may decide to disable all cookies by going to Google Ad Settings.
- HubSpot Analytics
These cookies allow the Owner to collect data regarding visitors of this website who have not yet converted on a form. These may include essential cookies which don't require consent, and consent banner cookies, which are controlled by the consent banner. For more information, please consult HubSpot's policy.
- Google Analytics
Definitions and terms used on this page
- Personal data or data = Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Usage data = Information collected automatically through this website (or third-party services employed in this website), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the users who use this website, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
- User = The individual using this website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
- Data Subject = The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
- Data Controller (or Owner) = The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Website.
- This Website (or this Application) = The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
- Service = The service provided by this Website as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
- Cookies = Small sets of data stored in the User's device.
- Legal information = Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of EC Directive n. 95/46/EC, and under the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as revised by Directive 2009/136/EC, on the subject of Cookies.
Updated and effective: August 26, 2020